We spotted this pic of Fergalicious on AwfulPlasticSurgery.com (be sure to check it out if you haven’t already!), and she wasn’t lookin’ so hot…
If you remember back to Fergie’s B-girl days when she first started with the Peas, she didn’t get the gift of girly looks until she matured a little. And by “matured”, I mean “had plastic surgery” 🙂
Keep Reading to find out why she’s looking a little busted in this pic!
1. Brow Lift: Fergalicious has a nice shape to her brow, and chances are that she had a limited-incision lateral brow lift to pull the outside of the brow up just a touch. This is a really easy way to take a few years off, and make you look more awake. The incisions are very small and invisible because they are all made behind the hairline.
2. Botox: You can never go wrong with Botox, as long as you use a qualified plastic surgeon! Softening those forehead and brow wrinkles makes you appear more friendly and welcoming, which is never a bad thing…
3. Skin: Fergie’s skin looks great. She obviously has a top-notch skincare regimen.
1. Rhinoplasty: She’s got the classic Michael Jackson pinched tip, although no where near as bad. Ferg has always had a delicate nose, and this is something that can happen when the surgery is too aggressive. Subtle, subtle, subtle is the way to go.
2. Neck Liposuction: There’s no doubt that Fergie had neck liposuction to tighten things up a bit, but whoever did it took out way too much fat! All those lumps and bumps come from having no fat between the skin and the muscles of the neck, which is a classic sign of over-aggressive liposuction in the area.
3. Lip Injections: Ferg is lookin’ a little fishy in the is pic! She’s all about the trout pout. Good lip injections take careful planning and precision on the part of your injector. It’s not one of those things where you just shoot some stuff in there and it turns out perfect every time, although a lot of inexperienced practitioners will make it seem that way. Learn about the 3 Golden Rules of Lip Injections by clicking here!
Nicholas Vendemia, M.D. Plastic Surgeon, New York City MAS / Manhattan Aesthetic Surgery www.ManhattanAestheticSurgery.com
Photo Credit: AwfulPlasticSurgery
NOTICE: None of the celebrities or individuals discussed here have ever received treatment, surgery, medical advice, or evaluations from any author, physician, surgeon, or representative of this blog. All images and photos in this article represent models only. No actual patients or clients are shown.