Andy Cohen is! Just look at him… he can barely contain himself!
But then again, he’s excited about everything… especially since he’s got a full glass of whiskey his side every time he does his show, Watch What Happens, on BravoTV. How do we get that job???
Andy says “my fantasy is that our group of Housewives would disagree– ok, maybe even fight– about politics”. Ok Andy… sounds like a killer fantasy. Have another drink 🙂
We couldn’t dig up any photos of the new cast yet, but here’s the latest info about who they are:
- Mai Abdo: Wife of Jim Abdo of Abdo Development, mother of two, and a regular on Washington’s Best-Dressed list.
- Mary Schmidt Amons: Mother of five, and founder of the famous District Sample Sale.
- Lynda Erkiletian: President of one of D.C.’s most prominent modeling agencies.
- Michaela Salahi: Former model, and wife of Tareq Salahi who founded the America’s Polo Cup.
- Lisa Wernick Spies: Wife of famous Republican fundraiser Charlie Spies.
Are you excited about the DC Housewives? Or do you need to have a drink with Andy first?
If you like this, you’ll LOVE these!
- Breast Reduction Surgery was the way to go for NJ Housewife Dina Manzo
- Real Housewife Teresa Giudice went broke for breast implants!
- The New York Housewives vs The New Jersey Housewives! Who’s had more plastic surgery?
- Is it us? Or does Danielle look like the Evil Queen from Snow White?
- “Money Can’t Buy You Class”… Check out the Countess’s New Music Video! (Andy Cohen’s favorite song!)
One response to “Is anyone excited about the Real Housewives of Washington DC? Anyone?”
OMG, Andy C! I can’t…. 😉