The most powerful woman on television, Oprah Whinfrey, never seems to get any older… if we could only say that same thing about her getting heavier 🙂
How is she keeping her face so young?
What Oprah Has Had Done
- Facelift: Her neck is just as tight, and her jawline is just as defined, as it was 24 years earlier! There’s only one way to do that… a facelift!
- Brow Lift: Her brows are just as high as they were when she was younger, and maybe even a little higher on outer aspect… a dead giveaway for a brow lift. It looks great!
- Blepharoplasty: The outer corners of her eyes are just a touch higher, which is the opposite of what Father Time does to them over 24 years.
- Rhinoplasty: The tip of her nose has just a touch more definition than it did when she was young. A very subtle change that looks great!
- Botox: She’s only got a few more Fine Lines on her forehead than she used to, and her brow looks nice and relaxed… very natural.
- Filler Injections: Her parentheses aren’t that deep, and that’s because she’s been tightened up a bit with a facelift, and filled out with some Juvederm or Restylane around her mouth.
What Oprah Needs Done
- More Filler Injections: The parentheses around her mouth could easily be softened up a bit more with a little extra filler. This would also work for the deep lines around her chin.
- Fat Injections: She could use a little volume over her temples and cheekbones to restore that natural youthful heart-shape to her face. Fat injections are a fantastic way to do this.
- Cheekbone Enhancement: To enhance the heart-shape even further, a few more injections of fat, or another long-lasting filler like Sculptra, would work very well. This procedure looks beautiful on just about every woman when it’s done correctly. To learn more, check out this fantastic article on BeautyWithoutTheBlade.com.
- Blepharoplasty: She’s probably had her eyelids done in the past, but she needs them done again… particularly her upper lids. Removing just a little of that extra skin would brighten her eyes and make her look just a touch more “awake” and “energetic”.
Oprah’s plastic surgeon did a great job on her face. She looks like a refreshed version of herself rather than a different version of herself. Subtle, subtle, subtle is the key to facial rejuvenation!
Nicholas Vendemia, M.D. Plastic Surgeon, New York City MAS / Manhattan Aesthetic Surgery www.ManhattanAestheticSurgery.com
Photo Credit: TMZ
NOTICE: None of the celebrities or individuals discussed here have ever received treatment, surgery, medical advice, or evaluations from any author, physician, surgeon, or representative of this blog. All images and photos in this article represent models only. No actual patients or clients are shown.